Current Top Sellers
Neem giloy belongs to the family of Menispermaceae and is a vigorous climber. Its English name is Gulancha Tinospora. There are about 40 species of Giloy which are found throughout the world, comprising parts of Africa, Southern Eastern Asia, and Australia. Out of 40 species only 4 species have been found in India.We are using the Giloy plant that climbing on a neem tree (called as Neem Giloy popularly) because it is considered to be therapeutically much more useful.
- Giloy Sharbat increase body resistant up to three times and prevent infection of swine flu.
- Giloy Sharbat is Anti-periodic, Anti-pyretic, Alterative, Diuretic, Anti-inflammatory. It is used in fever, urinary disorders, dyspepsia, blood purifier ,digestive ,general debility and urinary diseases. It is also used in treatment of rheumatism and jaundice.
- Giloy acts as tonic and aphrodisiac, it is also an antihelminthic, anti-arthritic, cardiac, carminative, digestive, an expectorant, stomachic, rejuvenating, appetizing and anti-inflammatory.
- It is used for chronic diarrhoea and dysentery.
- It is also useful for curing chronic fevers, gouts, vomiting, leprosy, anemia, cough, asthma, jaundice, seminal weakness, uropathy and splenopathy.
- It is very effective in Skin diseases.
- It is used in treatment of piles.
- It improve the quality of breast milk.
- Giloy is best for clearing microcirculatory system. It is very effective in removing both exogenous and endogenous toxins. It clears out the brain toxin that inhibits mental function.
- It is useful in the treatment of respiratory troubles particularly in asthma.
- Giloy is used in malaria and other fever.
Indication: Antihelminthic, anti-arthritic, cardiac, carminative, digestive, an expectorant, stomachic, rejuvenating, appetizing and anti-inflammatory.
Dosage: 30 ml per day with four times of water before every meal twice a day as a nutritious drink or as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult with your physician prior to using any suplemental/ Ayurvedic products.
Country of Origin: Product of India
- 16 FL OZ (480 ML)
Storage Instructions: Store in a Cool Dark Place, & refrigerate after opening.