Current Top Sellers
Chili powder has authentic powerful taste. With extra sizzling taste, chili powder can be used in many dishes like in Indian cuisine and in hot sauces, dips, french fries, beans, vegetables, salsa, stew, BBQ sauce, nuts and steak.
What is Chili Powder?
Chili Powder which is used in our everyday meal is the powdered form of Hot Dried Red Peppers. These Red Peppers are basically Cayenne Pepper which are also named as Guinea Spice, Aleva, Bird Pepper, Cow Horn Pepper most commonly Red Pepper. It is mostly used in cuisines to flavor them with hot and spicy touch.
Cayenne Pepper or Red Pepper can grow on different lands and takes approx. 100 days to mature. It is normally cultivated in tropical and sub-tropical areas .The most suitable climate for the production of Red Pepper is warm climate with moist, warm soil enriched with nutrient.
Nutritional Benefits of Red Pepper or Chili Powder:
Red Pepper is enriched with several vitamins and minerals. With high quantity of Vitamin A, Red Pepper also gives Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. With these vitamins, it has minerals like Manganese, Potassium and Riboflavin. Due to these components, Red Pepper is considered as very nutritional if used in daily diet.
Uses of Red Chili Pepper Powder:
- Red Pepper is mostly used in Cuisines all over the world. It is used to add hot and spicy taste to meals and also used in marinating meat and chicken.
- It is mostly used in powder form because it is easy to use as per requirement.
- It is also famous in several beverages in which it is used as an important ingredient.
- Red Pepper powder is very important component of curry powder in Asian cuisines.
- It is used in the preparation of chili sauce, vinegar spice mix and many other spicy thing.
- 3.5 OZ (99 Grams)
- 7 OZ (198 Grams)
- 14 OZ (397 Grams)
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Storage Instructions: Powdered Red Pepper or Chili Powder must be kept away from moisture in plastic bag or air tight container.