Current Top Sellers
Coriander Seeds Whole
Coriander seeds whole has a mild, sweet pleasant taste and also defined as a cross between sage and lemon. Also known as chinese parsley, whole coriander seeds, cilantro or japanese parsley. Originated in Canada, this famous spice is now used in many countries especially in Asian cuisine.
What is Coriander?
Coriander, which is also known as Dhania, is a very common spice from the family of Apiaceae. It is popular as cilantro, Chinese parsley and Dhania. Coriander leaves and coriander seeds, both are equally useful and beneficial for health. Since ancient times, use of Coriander in cooking gives a pleasant aroma to your meal with spicy touch.
Coriander is native to Southern Europe and North Africa and used in cuisines of many countries including South Asian, Southeast Asian, Central Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Caucasian, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, Tex-Mex, Latin American, Chinese and African cuisine.
Uses of Coriander Seeds:
- Coriander seeds are popular all over the world and their use is considered important in many areas of the world.
- Coriander Seeds are roasted on low temperature and grounded to get powder which is then used in Cuisines.
- Coriander Seeds release aromatic essential oil after roasting them on low temperature.
- In Cooking, Coriander seeds are used for flavoring dishes such as stews, confectionary, sausages, cakes and sweet breads.
- In Indian, Pakistani, European Chinese cuisines, coriander is used to give aroma. It is also used in traditional pickles, chutneys, curries, sausages, marinades, stew, etc.
- To maintain the quality, taste and nutrition of Coriander seeds and coriander powder, it is important to place them in a place away from moisture. It is recommended to place them in air tight container to protect them from moisture.
- Before using Coriander seeds, soak them in water as they are dry.
- Add coriander seeds and coriander leaves in your meal to get benefits and taste.
- Coriander seeds, powder and leaves may have allergic reaction to some peoples.
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
- 3.5 OZ (99 Grams)
- 7 OZ (198 Grams)
- 14 OZ (397 Grams)
Storage Instructions: To maintain the quality, taste and nutrition of Coriander seeds and coriander powder, it is important to place them in a place away from moisture. It is recommended to place them in air tight container to protect them from moisture.