Current Top Sellers
Precious Jasmine is soft, lightly sweet, and somehow one can sense a multitude of tiny, delicate blooms. Jasmine encourages the creativity and the birth of original ideas. Jasmine is considered one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs.
The heady fragrance of jasmine is evocative of a million small white blooms a scent that is infuritely desirable.
HEM, a classic Indian company, offers a tremendous selection of good quality incenses. Hand-rolled in India, with no animal testing.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- For export only
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams)
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.