Current Top Sellers
Yalang Yalang is a small but beautiful flower of the Cananga tree and has an exceptionally delicate scent. The fragrance of Ylang Ylang is rich and deep with notes of Jasmine and Neroli and even a hint of custard!
From times unknown incense has been known to elevate moods and aid meditation. Hem Incense Sticks are associated with providing peace, tranquillity and a fragrant freshness as it imbibes the essence of many traditional ingredients known to provide a soul soothing effect.
HEM, a classic Indian company, offers a tremendous selection of good quality incenses. Hand-rolled in India, with no animal testing.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Fruity, floral scent, relaxing, seductive
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams)
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.