Current Top Sellers
MDH Meat Curry Masala is a spice blend for mutton curry. Follow the easy to prepare directions for a delicious meal that everyone will love.
Spice blend for mutton curry.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Turmeric, Black pepper, Cloves, Fenugreek leaves, Salt, Nutmeg, Dry ginger, Cardamom seeds, Cinnamon, Bay leaf, Pulse, Fennel, Caraway, Mustard, Garlic flakes, Onion flakes, Mace, Cardamom green, Asafoetida.
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Meat Curry Masala
Ginger 15 gm
Garlic 6 cloves
Almond 15 gm (boiled & skinned)
Coconut Powder 15 gm
Oil 50 gm
Onion 100 gm (chopped)
Meat Curry Masala 20 gm
Yogurt 120 gm
Tomato Puree 60 gm
Mutton 700 gm
1. Grind ginger, garlic, almonds, coconut powder and little water to form paste in a grinder.
2. In a pan, heat oil and fry onions in it till light golden.
3. Add the paste in it & fry for 5 minutes.
4. Then add Meat curry masala and fry further for 2 min.
5. Add natural yogurt pouring little quantity at a time.
6. Add tomato puree, & salt to taste.
7. Stir for 3-4 min.
8. Add mutton pieces and brown them turning occasionally on medium flame.
9. Lastly add 250ml of hot water.
10. Cover & simmer on low flame.
11. Add more water if required & cook for about 45 min, or till it is tender.