Current Top Sellers
Make authentic Achari Biryani dish with a few simple ingredients and National Chatpatti Achari Biryani Masala Mix.
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Mustard Seed, Cardamom, Aniseed, Bay Leaf, Coriander, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Nigella, Fenugreek Seed, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Mace, Clove, Curry Leaf, Citric Acid
Product Weight: 55 Grams (1.9 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chatpatti Achari Birynai
|20 Mins||40-50 Mins||5-6|
Beef/chicken/mutton 500 gm
National basmati rice 3 cups (20 minutes soaked)
Onion medium 5 (thinly sliced)
Tomato 5 (cubed)
Yogurt 1- ¼ cups (beaten)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Green chillies 6-8 (whole)
Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
Mint 2 tbsp (chopped)
Lemon 2 (sliced)
Oil/ghee 1-1/2 cups
National Chatpatti Achari Biryani Masala 1 packet
1. Fry onion in hot oil till golden brown. Reserve 2 tbsp fried onion.
2. Now add meat, ginger, garlic in remaining onion and cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add 2-3 glasses water or according to requirement (no need to add water in chicken).
4. And cook on slow heat until meat half tender.
5. Now add tomato, yogurt, chatpatti achari biryani masala and cook more until meat tender.
6. When oil/ghee separates from masala.
7. Add green chillies, green coriander, mint and lemon slices and remove from heat.
8. In a separate pot add 12 glasses water, 3 tbsp national salt and boil rice until 3 quarter cook.
9. In separate pan arrange layer of meat and rice; drop yellow food color.
10. Simmer first 5 minutes on high heat then slow down heat and keep 10 minutes.
11. Delicious chatpatti achari biryani is ready to serve with salad and raita.