Current Top Sellers
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
- V-Lock Freshness
- Recipe in English printed inside
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chili, Salt, Cinnamon, Papaya, Turmeric, Star Anise, Coriander, Cumin, Black Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Nutmet, Clove, Fenugreek Seeds, Ginger, Garlic, Green Cardamom, Citric Acid
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|10 Mins||40 Mins||6 - 8|
Chicken 1-1 ½ kg (small cutting)
Onion medium 5 (thinly sliced)
Yogurt 1 ½ cups
Garlic paste ½ tbsp
Ginger 1 ½ tbsp (sliced)
Ghee/oil 1 ½ cups
Shan Murghi Masala 1 packet
1. Heat oil/ghee in a pan and fry onion on high heat until transparent.
2. Move spoon continuously.
3. Then reduce heat and fry until light golden.
4. Take out onion on paper and let it cool then crush it with hands.
5. In same oil sauté garlic then add chicken, yogurt, ginger and shan murghi masala.
6. Cover and cook on slow flame until chicken cooked.
7. Add 1-2 cups water if required.
8. Add crushed onion, cover and cook for 5 minutes until oil separates.
9. Serve qorma with taftan, roti or naan.
10. Note: Don’t use burnt onion.
11. Don’t use sour yogurt.