Current Top Sellers
This recipe already has much spicy taste and you can make it more spicy with Shan Kat a Kat Masala. And enjoy its spicy taste.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Aniseed, Garlic, Cinnamom, Mace, Turmeric, Corriander, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Kat a Kat Masala
Mutton kidney 2
Mutton heart 1
Onion 1 (finely chopped)
Tomatoes 2 (coarsely chopped)
Garlic 2 tbsp/50 gm (chopped)
Ginger 2 tbsp/50 gm/4’’piece
Green chilies 5-10 (chopped)
Green coriander 1 cup/bunch
Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp/2
Curd 2-3 tbsp (whipped)
Oil/clarified butter 1 to 1-1/2 cup or 175 to 250 gm
Shan kat a kat spice 1 packet
1. Put kidney, heart, chops and ginger garlic with shan kat a kat masala along with ½ cup water.
2. Cover to cook for 5-10 at lower flame.
3. Now add oil/clarified butter onion, curd, tomato, green coriander and chilies also add brain.
4. Fry for 10 mins stirring spoon.
5. Serve with hot naan or chapaties.
6. Tips For Best Results: Add 2-3tbsp vinegar in hot water, use fresh organs.
Brain 2 muttons/1 cow's
Onion 2 (finely chopped)
Garlic 2 tbsp (chopped)
Ginger 2 tbsp (chopped)
Green chili 6-7 (chopped)
Coriander leaves 1 bowl
Shan Kat a Kat masala 1 packet
1. Boil brain for 5 mins and keep a side.
2. Heat oil and fry onion till golden add ginger, garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
3. Add shan kat a kat spice and fry till oil comes out (approx. 10-15 mins) stirring spoon continuously.
4. Add coriander leaves and green chilies cook more and serve with naan or chapatti.