Current Top Sellers
Freshly Packed Cinnamon Sticks 2LBs Bag KhanaPakana Brand
Cinnamon sticks are made from long pieces of bark that are rolled, pressed, and dried. Cinnamon has a sweet, woody fragrance in both ground and stick forms and this is used for cooking richness.
Cinnamon is a versatile aromatic spice which has many uses. However, cinnamon's most common use is for culinary purposes. You can use cinnamon sticks in cooking many desserts and dishes.
Product Weight: 2 LBS (0.9 KG)
Storage Instructions: Store in cool and dry place
Health Benefits of Cinnamon:
- Aiding digestion.
- Curing the common cold
- Reducing arthritis pain
- Boosting memory and cognitive function
- Treating toothaches
- Eliminating bad breath
- Curing headaches and migraine pain
- The flavour of cinnamon is quite delicate and aromatic more delicate, thus is used more in dessert dishes. It is commonly used in cakes and other baked goods, milk and rice puddings, chocolate dishes and fruit desserts, particularly apples and pears.
- It is used in curries and pilaus and in garam masala.
- It may be used to creams and syrups.
- In Mexico, cinnamon is added to tea and brewed.
The cinnamon sticks that I
Posted by Unknown on 5th Apr 2017
The cinnamon sticks that I received were mostly broken and the packaging was extremely worn and old, like this bag has been sitting on a shelf being shuffled around for 10 years. The price looks fantastic but I guess you get what you pay for. Will not be ordering from here again.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Apr 2017
Very good to deal with.