Hem African Musk is purifying and calming. HEM brand incense are of the highest quality. Enjoy this hand crafted product of India during meditations or simply enjoy this stunning fragrance in your home.
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams)
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.