Diwali special is an essence that sets the spirit aglow. Light it up and you get a feeling of celebration
HEM Diwali Special incense sticks are hand-rolled in India, and contain no animal ingredients, nor are they tested on animals.
They have a wonderfully rich, fruity and spicy fragrance, originally formulated for use during Diwali, the Hindu festival of lights... but you can still enjoy them at any time!
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Export quality
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 200 Grams
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.