These fine Masala sticks are usually reserved for the charcoal variety, but Hem has made these into a great Masala!
Each Hem Incense Stick is hand rolled in their manufacturing plant in India. Each Incense stick when lit fills your home or environment with beautiful fragrance, blissful relaxation, aiding to make your meditative and spiritual journey smooth.
Simply light the Incense Stick and wait until the end glows. Blow out the flame and place the Incense Stick in the Incense Holder/Burner. The wonderful scent of Flora Lavender will fill your home.
- A hem product
- Hand rolled in India
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 200 Grams
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.