Current Top Sellers
This is wonderful scent so get it and fill your home with wonderfully aromas.
Hem is famous for its large variety of hand rolled dipped incense sticks. Masala incense is different in appearance, with a thicker, grainy texture. It's prepared by hand and rolled in a blend of ground ingredients including herbs, oils and natural plant resins. A more traditional style of incense, masala is longer burning and more potent so a little goes a long way
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 200 Grams
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.