HEM Patchouli incense sticks are hand-rolled in India, and contain no animal ingredients, nor are they tested on animals.
Their fragrance is not as "earthy" as some patchouli varieties. It has more of a sharp "woody" edge, but it's still unmistakably patchouli - sensual and warm.
HEM Patchouli incense sticks come in a hexagonal box containing twenty 9 inch (23cm) sticks, which burn for around 60 - 65 minutes each, depending on conditions.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is approx 23 cm in length
- Each pack contains 20 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 6 pack
- Packaging Hex Box
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 4.23 OZ (120 Grams)
Quantity: 6 Pack (20 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.