Prana, or "breath" in the Hindu tradition gives off a soothing aroma. Atraditional agarbatti used for pooja or morning blessings.
Prana means "breath." Let the scent of "Prana" breathe within. In the Hindu tradition, prana is the life force, the principal component behind animate beings.
Incense provides the natural breath to make the mind concentrate and free the individual from all negative qualities. In India, simplicity and culture is not only in the heart of people, it is in the air too.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- The sweet and invigorating scent of white musk.
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is approx 23 cm in length
- Each pack contains 20 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 6 pack
- Packaging Hex Box
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 4.23 OZ (120 Grams)
Quantity: 6 Pack (20 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.