Current Top Sellers
The magical fragrance of roses in full bloom evokes unspeakable sensations and profound inner visions that poets have been trying to capture in verse for many ages. The gentle fragrance that lingers after burning a stick of HEM Rose incense hints at this deep mystery.
These Red Rose incense sticks has a deep rose fragrance made from select Indian red roses. Hem Flora Rose Incense Sticks, thick, long-lasting Incense Sticks in a square tube.
Hem Red Rose Incense Sticks in all a complete immersion in red rose scent. HEM, a classic Indian company, offers a tremendous selection of good quality incenses. Hand-rolled in India, with no animal testing.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- For export only
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams)
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.
Posted by Angela A. on 3rd Apr 2015
My husband bought me a small pack of this incense at a local mideastern store. and I fell in love with it. SInce then I ran out and wasnt able to find it for a long time until I found it here. So of course I had to buy a whole box. This is the best fragrance in the world!!! If you like the scent of old damask roses and rose water, you'll love this!