HEM The Moon incense sticks (also known by their Indian name of chand, from the Sanskrit word candra, meaning shining / silver) are hand rolled in India by the HEM Corporation of Bangalore.
According to the makers, "The silvery glow of enchantment has fascinated man through the ages. In the cool swirls of this incense, you can experience moments of blissful tranquility, as your mind remains fresh and free."
Less poetically, Moon incense sticks have a cool and fresh fragrance, with sharp floral notes and balsamic overtones.
HEM The Moon incense sticks come in a hexagonal box, containing twenty 9 inch (23cm) sticks, which burn for around 45 - 50 minutes each.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- The sweet and invigorating scent of white musk.
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is approx 23 cm in length
- Each pack contains 20 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 6 pack
- Packaging Hex Box
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 4.23 OZ (120 Grams)
Quantity: 6 Pack (20 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.