The use of sage smoke for purification is well-known in Native American tradition, and is also often used by pagans, Wiccans and those on many other spiritual paths.
HEM White Sage incense sticks are hand-rolled in India, and contain no animal ingredients, nor are they tested on animals.
Their fragrance is fresh, herbal and slightly woody - as you'd expect - without being overpowering. They're excellent for use in ritual cleansing and purification, otherwise known as smudging... whether of yourself, a room, crystals or other tools.
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- For Export only
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams)
Quantity: 25 Pack (8 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.