Ginger powder gives a unique distinct flavor to you dishes. Dishes with thick gravy tastes nice with the addition of ginger with a sight touch of strong aroma. Along with its flavoring qualities, ginger itself is very healthy for human heart and brain.
- Ginger powder is used in making spices and masalas which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
- Ginger powder is combined along with cardamom, cinnamon, fennel and cloves to make masala tea powder which is used in brewed teas.
- It is used in Indian, specifically Punjabi marinades for Tandoori starters, veg as well as non veg.
- It is commonly used to flavour gingerbreads.
- Ginger powder is used in tea or coffee and also in siddha medicine.
- 7 OZ (198 Grams)
- 14 OZ (397 Grams)
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Storage Instructions: Always store ginger powder in an air tight container in a cool dry place away from moisture and humidity.
Excellent product, fast shipping!
Posted by PATRICK C. on 19th Jun 2017
I ordered 2LB bag of Ginger Powder, Pissi Adrak KhanaPakana Brand. The ginger is of the higest quality, item was packed well and shipped promptly. I will definitely continue to do business with vedicpro.com and order future items from them!