Current Top Sellers
Patak's Mild Coriander & Cumin Sauce Base 10 OZ
What is Mild Curry?
Curry is India’s most common and favorite dish which is popular all over the world. Mild Curry is a mixture which is used to make curry. With mild level, Mild curry paste has several herbs and spices in it which give a delicious taste to your food. Curry is in the culture of India & Pakistan.
Patak’s Mild Curry Paste:
Patak’s Foods is UK’s most favorite food products manufacturer because it has always provided original Indian products to its customers. It is an international product which offers its products in many countries. Patak’s Mild Curry paste is a ready to use cooking paste which has authenticated Indian herbs and spices in it. It is free from artificial flavors or colors and that’s why gives real Indian taste. It can be used easily to make different curries.
Its gives Indian taste, which you normally eat at Indian restaurants, in a very reasonable price. Its main ingredients are coriander and cumin which gives a spicy sauce base to it. Coriander and cumin has several health benefits. A few of them are as follow.
Health benefits of cumin
- Cumin has antiseptic properties which helps in fighting with flu and improving immune system.
- It is full of iron and have fiber content, anti-fungal, laxative and carminative properties
- It also improves the digestive system and treats stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhea, nausea and morning sickness.
Health Benefits of Coriander
- It controls blood sugar levels
- It improves digestion and treats digestive system problems
- Coriander is a anti- inflammatory herb
- It avoids urinary tract infections
- Coriander maintains the level of cholesterol
- Source of dietary fiber, iron and magnesium
Qualities of Patak’s Curry Pate:
- Natural and original spices and herbs
- Original taste of India
- Gluten Free product
- Zero artificial ingredient
- Main ingredients are cilantro & cumin mild
- Best for Vegetarians
Should I Use Patak’s Mild Curry Paste?
Patak’s Mild Curry Paste contains natural ingredients have no harmful effect on health. It is made according to international standards. It makes cooking easy for you. It can be used for making different curries and can also be used as marinate.
Ingredients: Water, Canola Oil, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric (Color), Concentrated Tomato Puree, Salt, Corn Flour, Chile Pepper, Ground Ginger, Acetic Acid, Spices, Paprika (Color), Sugar, Tamarind, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid.
RECIPE: Mild Curried Chicken
Serving size: 2
Heat level: Mild
- 3-4 tbsp Patak’s Mild Curry Paste
- 8 oz diced chicken breast
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup of water
- ½ cup fresh or canned tomatoes
- Hot, cooked rice
- Sauté onion in oil.
- Add chicken; cook until lightly browned.
- Stir in Patak's Mild Curry Paste, cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and water.
- Cover and simmer until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes. Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Manufactured By: Patak's Foods Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of United Kingdom
Product Weight: 10 OZ (283 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Glass Jar