Patak's Biryani Paste 10 OZ
Biryani is a Persian word which means “roasted” or “fried”. Biryani was first cooked by a cook in Mughal Kitchen. Today, Biryani is the most popular dish of India and Pakistan. Peoples of Pakistan and India love to eat it on several events and some even want to eat it three times a day. It is not only popular in Pakistan but due to its delicious taste, it is also very popular in several other countries. Due to its demand, Restaurants in many countries have added Biryani in their menu.
Taste of Biryani:
Biryani has spicy taste. It is normally made with the addition of chicken and rice. Biryani made at Home and at Restaurants have different tastes. Peoples loves restaurants’ Biryani more than homemade. It is because, Biryani at restaurants is made by Professional who add all the essential ingredients to give it a superb taste.
Patak Biryani Paste:
If you want to have a real taste of Biryani which you normally eat at Restaurants, then you should definitely go for Patak Biryani Paste. Patak Biryani Paste is a ready to use product by Patak which is used to make tasty Biryani at home. It contains the essential ingredients which are required to make Biryani.
Patak Biryani paste has healthy and natural ingredients and no artificial color or flavor is added to improve its results. It original Biryani formula gives you the real Biryani at home very easily and also quickly. Patak Biryani Paste can be used to make Biryani on Oven or Stove both.
Qualities of Patak Biryani Paste:
- Patak Biryani paste is the true formula of Popular Biryani of Sub-continent
- Premium Quality taste just like restaurants
- Ready to use Paste makes cooking easy
- Complete Recipe provided on the Bottle
- Medium Spicy Level
Patak Biryani Paste has healthy Vegetable oil, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Salt, Spices, Acetic acid, Turmeric, Chili, Garlic, Citric acid and water.
Spices in this paste contains Mustard.
Recipe of Biryani:
- For Biryani, you need Chick Piece, little oil, Basmati Rice, and most important thing; Patak Biryani Paste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and stir-fry Chicken in a sauce pan for approx. 3 minutes
- Pour over the jar of Patak Biryani Paste and add Basmati rice and water in it and Boil it
- After that, transfer it in a oven Proof Dish and cover it tightly.
- Now cook it on oven for 35 minutes.
- You can make Biryani through other method also.
- Allergy Advice:This product contains mustard and may contain traces of peanut or tree nuts.
- Free from artificial colors and flavors
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Manufactured By: Patak's Food's Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of UK
Product Weight: 10 OZ (283 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Glass Jar
Nutritional Values Per 100g
- Calories: 225kcal
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydate: 8.8g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Fat: 18.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Fibre: 7.8g
- Sodium: 1.34g
- Salt: 1.2g