Patak's Lime Relish Spicy & Chunky 10 OZ
Relish is a mixture of several fruits and vegetables with addition of spices and herbs. It is very common and favorite dish of Indian and Pakistani peoples. Basically, it has pickled or cooked vegetables or fruits which are preserved in spices and oil. Relish can be used with any dish as it increase the taste of the dish.
Lime Relish is has lime as the main ingredient. Lime in it gives a savory taste with spices mixed in it. It’s spicy and chunky flavor boost up the taste buds and make your meal more unjoyful.
Patak’s Lime Relish:
Patak’s lime Relish is a spicy and chunky relish which medium level of spice. It has been made up of natural ingredients and no artificial thing in it. Ratak’s Lime Relish has been made on the same formula which is used by Indians for thousands of years. Lime Relish can be used with different dishes.
With the increasing demand of Indian Relishes in Indian Restaurants of UK and America, Patak’s Foods has provided several products like Lime Relish which give pure and original taste of India. Now, you can have it without going to restaurants.
It can be used directly with salads, cold meats, pizza and many other thing. It can also be used to add flavor to dishes.
RECIPE: Tortilla & Relish Roll-Ups:
Serving size: 48 appetizers
Heat level: Extra Hot
- 1 tbsp. Patak’s Hot Lime Relish
- 1 (8 Oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 (10 in.) flour tortillas
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese and relish. Process until mixture is smooth.
- Divide and spread the mixture evenly between each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and wrap in plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, remove tortillas from the plastic wrap and cut into 1 inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Caution: It may contain the traces of Peanut & Tree Nuts
Ingredients: Limes, Canola Oil, Salt, Mustard, Chile Powder, Fenugreek, Spices, Acetic Acid, Turmeric.
Manufactured By Patak's Foods Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of United Kingdom
Product Weight: 10 OZ (283 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Glass Jar