Patak's Lime Relish Spicy Pickled Lime 10 OZ
Relish is something which is obtained after cooking or pickling vegetables or fruits. Different spices or herbs are applied on them to preserve them in oil. Relish is not a new dish, it has been used by Indians by thousands of years. The most commonly used relish is pickle which is the most favorite relish of the peoples of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and also UK and America.
Patak’s Lime Relish:
Patak’s Foods offers Lime Relish which contains pickled lime in it. It is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It can be used directly with meat or salad or can be used in different curries to add flavor to them. Patak’s Lime Relish has chopped lime in it with different but authenticated Indian spices. With medium spices, it refreshes the taste of Indian relishes use in Tortilla & Rallis Roll-Ups dish gives extremely tasty flavor to the dish.
Relishes like Lime Relish is also available in Indian Restaurant in UK and America but if you want to have original Indian Taste then you should definitely try Patak’s Lime Relish.
RECIPE: Tortilla & Relish Roll-Ups:
Serving size: 48 appetizers
Heat level: Extra Hot
- 1 tbsp. Patak’s Hot Lime Relish
- 1 (8 Oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 (10 in.) flour tortillas
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese and relish. Process until mixutre is smooth.
- Divide and spread the mixture evenly between each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and wrap in plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, remove tortillas from the plastic wrap and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
Ingredients: Limes, Canola Oil, Salt, Mustard, Chile Powder, Fenugreek, Spices, Acetic Acid & Turmeric.
Note: May Contain Traces of Peanut & Tree Nuts
Manufactured By: Patak's Foods Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of United Kingdom
Product Weight: 10 OZ (283 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Glass Jar