Current Top Sellers
Amul Pasteurised Processed Cheddar Cheese is made from Cheese, Sodium Citrate, Common Salt, Citric Acid, permitted natural colour - Annatto. Emulsifier and Class II preservatives. It is made from graded cow/buffalo milk using microbial rennet.
- Wholesome cheese.
- Good source of Calcium and milk Proteins.
- It is a popular cheese for snacking on its own as chiplets and slices.
- It adds flavor in melted dishes such as soup and sauce recipes.
- A few dishes which use processed cheese are mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, casseroles etc.
- Cheese tastes superb between toasted wheat breads along with cucumber and tomato slices.
- Processed cheese can be added to omelettes, pizza, souffles, au gratins, fondues etc.
- The cheese balls are also popular application. The Cheese makes a delightful pairing with fruits such as apples, pears and melons.
Composition: Fat 26%, Moisture 45% (approx), Proteins 20%, Added salt 2.5%
Shelf Life: 9 Months for Cheese Tins and Cheese Chiplets and 6 Months for Cheese Blocks and Cheese Slices
Storage condition: Refrigerated at 4°C or below. Do not deep freeze.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 14.11 OZ (400 Grams)