KhanPakana Brand Whole Wheat 2 LB
Whole Wheat By KP Brand:
Wheat is the most famous and most widely used cereal of the world. It is a common part of the meal and now not only used all over the world but also cultivated all over the world. Whole Wheat is also known as Gandum. Wheat is a good source of energy and perfect of daily nutritional requirement. It is loaded with a high quantity of dietary fibers with selenium, potassium and magnesium.
Whole Wheat is used in different forms. Normally, most of the whole wheat is crushed to powder form to get Atta or flour. This flour is then used in the making of different bakery products.
Health Benefits of Whole Wheat:
- Whole Wheat is full of nutritional and health benefits. It is common because it is prefect energy source.
- Whole Wheat gives amazing is normally suitable for everyone.
- Whole wheat is considered as healthier than refined wheat as it gives less weight to your body than refined wheat.
- Wheat flour Substantially Lower Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Magnesium in Whole Wheat acts as a cofactor for 300+ enzymes.
- Whole Wheat has high amount of insoluble fibers which prevent gallstones in women.
- Whole Wheat Flour is a natural laxative.
- It is prefect for women health.
- It maintains and improves Gastrointestinal Health of your body.
- Dietary fiber in Whole Wheat maintains the functioning of gastrointestinal tract.
- Its regular use prevents colon cancer, diverticulosis, and hemorrhoids.
- It prevents diabetes and coronary artery disease from your body.
Use of Whole Wheat:
- Whole Wheat is used to make flour which is used in different things. Normally, it is used in baking of bread and other baking products.
- Whole Wheat Flour contains Gluten in it.
- Due to higher oil content in it, it leads to rancidification and that’s why has shorter shelf life. For its long life, it is recommended to place it in Cool areas.
- Use of whole wheat flour in baking gives heavy and dense texture to your dish with some bitter taste.
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 2 LBS (0.9 KG)
Storage Instructions: Wheat should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place.