Current Top Sellers
Quinoa is a seed, rather than grain, that can be traced back to ancient Peru. Quinoa is close to one of the complete foods in nature as it contains amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, fiber, antioxidants, phytonutrients. In addition, Quinoa is also good source of phosphorous, calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin E and several of the B vitamins. It is naturally gluten free, easy to digest and prepare.
- Laxmi Quinoa Whole Grain Seeds.
- Substitute for Rice and Potatoes.
- High in Protein and Fiber.
- Gluten Free and Cholestrol Free.
- Contains 9 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins, Enzymes and Phytonutrients.
Product Weight: 2 LB (908 Grams)
Storage instructions: Keep in cool and dry place.