Sometimes indigo is called "black Henna". Indigo is a natural plant. Our indigo is finely sifted AND is also fresh.
- For soft & silky hairs
- 100% pure
- Premium quality
- No chemicals
- No PPD
How to Use: We recommend to Dye your hair with Henna first before you use indigo for Best results.
- To dye with henna mix henna with warm water or lemon juice and let the mixture sit for 6- 10 hours.
- The paste should be in the form of pancake batter so it is easy to apply.
- Apply henna paste on your hair and allow it to stay on your hair for 4 - 6 hours. wrap your hair with shower cap and Prevent the contact with skin or it will stain your skin.
- Rinse and wash with water.
- You have dyed your hair with Henna.
- Now Mix your indigo in hot water or hot lemon juice and allow to sit for a 15-20 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Put your indigo paste into an applicator bottle (IF AVAILABLE) with a nozzle...the kind you can get from beauty supply stores.
- Apply the indigo evenly throughout your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Use tissue around the edges of your plastic cap to keep the indigo from running.
- Cover with a towel. Keep on your hair for at least 2 hours.
- Some people will require longer time. Remove cap and rinse the indigo thoroughly from your hair.
Some things to Know:
- Use gloves when working with indigo.
- Indigo will dye your clothes, so use protective covering or just some old clothes you don't mind messing up.
- Your towel is going to have blue stains from the indigo. So designate yourself and indigo and henna towel.
- Indigo on bathroom tile and sinks washes right away. In grout, you have to work at it.
Product Weight: 3.5 OZ (100 Grams)
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.