Root pwder of Shatavari (Asparagus recemosus) is considered as a rejuvenating and nutritive herb thet strenthens and nourishes the tissues abilities. In Sernskrit, Shatavari means Shat (hundred) Var (spouse) Implying to its role in famel fertility. it may helps improve lactation in mothers by healthy production of female hormones and helps maintain ptimum metabolism. It helps in healthy production of semen and supports male fertility.
- Store in cool dark place and in as air-tight container
- Avoid exposure to moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
- considereded as a rejuvennative herb which nourishes, cools & strengthens the body fo bath men & women
- Supports a healthy female reproductive system, healthy lactation & promotes balabce in female physiology
Directions fpr use:
1/2 to 1 teaspoon wiht Warm water up to twice daily
Exercising daily, Meditation & Pranayam can promote healthy & normal hormonal balance in the body Asanas like Shalabhasana, Pavanmuktasana, Butterfly pose are good for Reproductive system, Pranayamas like anulom vilom, Kapalbhati are also good.
Manufactured By: Vedic Care, USA
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 100 Grams
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.