Current Top Sellers
Supports Proper Function of the Bowels & Promotes Healthy Stool Formation*
- Promotes healthy, solid stools*
- Dries excess kapha and soothes the mucus membranes in the intestines*
- Promotes the healthy movement of vata in the colon*
- Stimulates the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins in the GI tract*
Bilva (Aegle marmelos) is an excellent herb for promoting the proper function of the bowels and healthy stool formation. Its astringent quality helps dry excess kapha in the colon while promoting the natural binding of the stool. Also known as bael fruit powder, this product soothes the mucus membranes in the intestines and its heating action helps balance the downward moving energies of vata. It also stimulates the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins in the GI tract.*
- Rasa (taste): astringent, bitter
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata and kapha, may increase pitta in excess
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
California Customers: WARNING
Bilva Fruit Powder (Aegle marmelos)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Disclaimer: These statement have nto bean evaluated by the Food and Drug Aministration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on any product label or packaging.