Current Top Sellers
Dry Dates 4LB Khushk Khajoor KhanaPakana Brand
Dried dates or fresh dates, they are both very healthy for you and eaten as a dry fruit. Dried dates are brown in color with a wrinkly outer skin and a chewy sweet interior flesh. Dried dates make for a tasty snack or can also be eaten with cereals or oatmeal for a healthy breakfast.
They can be eaten as is or used in cooking to make cookies, puddings, etc. Dried dates soaked in water and consumed in summer are believed to protect against sun stroke.
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 4 LBS (1.86 KG)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Health Benefits of Dried Dates:
- Rich source of vitamins
- Contain essential minerals
- Relieve constipation problems
- Helpful for strengthen muscles
- Improve your stamina
- Aid with digestion and stomach health
- Dry dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, marzipan or cream cheese.
- Dates can also be chopped and used in a range of sweet and savoury dishes, puddings, bread, cakes and other dessert items.
- Dates are also processed into cubes, paste, spread, date syrup or "honey" called "dibs", powder (date sugar), vinegar.
- Beside that, dates are easy to carry and no cooking is needed to prepare them for eating because dates are often eaten out-of-hand.
- Dates can also be used for cooking. They can be chopped and used in a range of sweet such as cakes and other dessert dishes and other savory dishes.