- The Bolst family of Bangalore have been involved in the selection and blending of fine Curry Powders for many generations.
- Over the years their dedication to quality has enabled them to establish an international reputation for Indian food ingredients.
- Curry powder is the solution to making curry the simplest possible way, without having to resort to a pestle and mortar.
- This mixture is a combination of coriander, cumin, black mustad seeds, dried red chillies, black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.
- Curry powder is used in soups, dals and of course, curries.
- Best before end: see end of can
We offer wide range of Curry powder hot that match the taste requirement of any palate. Different spices differ in form, flavor and aroma. Our range of curry powder is a perfect blend of spices mixed in accurate proportion to give the different curries an exotic taste.
Bolst's Indian Condiments PVT LTD.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Can or Tin
Bolst's Curry Powder-Hot
Posted by Isabell V. on 21st Jun 2017
I have been using Bolst's Curry Powder for YEARS and it's MY FAVORITE. THE BEST garam masala for curries on the market - my opinion!
Bolst's Curry Powder
Posted by Joanne B. on 10th Apr 2015
I grew up in London and Mum always used Bolst's. I had been holding on to the dregs for a long time until I found it here. I prefer not to use any other brand. Yum!
Back with my favorite curry powder
Posted by Margot V. on 9th Apr 2015
I was SO pleased to find that I could order Bolst's curry powder here in the U.S. from Vedicpro.com!! It's much easier than traveling back to Bradford, UK where I have purchased it in the past!! (AND the curry powder can very swiftly to my house).