- The Bolst family of Bangalore have been involved in the selection and blending of fine Curry Powders for many generations.
- Over the years their dedication to quality has enabled them to establish an international reputation for Indian food ingredients.
- Curry powder is the solution to making curry the simplest possible way, without having to resort to a pestle and mortar.
- This mixture is a combination of coriander, cumin, black mustad seeds, dried red chillies, black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.
- Curry powder is used in soups, dals and of course, curries.
- Best before end: see end of can
Current Top Sellers
We offer wide range of Curry powder hot that match the taste requirement of any palate. Different spices differ in form, flavor and aroma. Our range of curry powder is a perfect blend of spices mixed in accurate proportion to give the different curries an exotic taste.
Bolst's Indian Condiments PVT LTD.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 425 Grams (14.96 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Can or Tin
Posted by David B. on 14th Apr 2015
You didn't have any!
Posted by James A. on 9th Apr 2015
This is one of the best curry Powders
Posted by ALAN B. on 6th Apr 2015
I bought one hot and one mild and mixed them to make the curry 'medium' which best suits my taste. Shipping was very quick and once again I'm very satisfied. I've preferred Bolst'sfor years and years at the recommendation of my father-in-law, an Indian chef. I put some lild and hot aside to adjust the heat for some recipes. Also, best price I found on the net.
bolsts curry powder hot
Posted by Alan on 6th Apr 2015
Perfect product and taste- Seller has perfect customer service as well and safe place to buy.
Posted by alan on 6th Apr 2015
Wow i cant help but keep ordering this curry powder as it is so tasty! This is also one of the best sellers with best customer service you can find!