National knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 70s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Turmeric, Ginger, Fenugreek Seed, Garlic, Poppy Seed, Mace, Nutmeg, Monosodium, Glutamate, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Clove
Product Weight: 40 Grams (1.4 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Related Recipes: Don't forget to checkout our large selections for Chicken Recipes at KhanaPakana.com
Chicken Hara Masala
|15 Mins||20 Mins||6-8|
Chicken 1 kg (small pieces)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Green chillies 20 (roughly chopped)
Green coriander ½ bunch
Yogurt 2 ½ cups (beaten)
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Ginger 2 tbsp (sliced)
Oil/ghee 1 cup
National Hara Chicken Masala 1 packet
1. Blend green chillies, green coriander, lemon juice and yogurt.
2. Sauté ginger, garlic paste in hot oil/ghee.
3. Then add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Now add national hara masala and blended mixture in chicken.
5. And cook on slow heat until chicken tender.
6. Add sliced ginger and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Delicious chicken hara masala is ready to serve.