Make authentic Chicken White Roast dish with a few simple ingredients and National Biryani Masala.
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Almond, Black Pepper, Green Chilli, Garlic, Lactose, MSG (E621), Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551), Artificial Flavor
Product Weight: 40 Grams (1.40 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken White Roast
|10 Mins||30-40 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 1 kg (small pieces)
Yogurt 1 ¼ cups (beaten)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Oil/ghee for fry
National Chicken White Roast Masala 1 packet
1. Marinade chicken with above ingredients for 2-3 hours except oil/ghee.
2. Heat oil/ghee. Remove excess masala from chicken and deep fry on slow flame.
3. Sauté remaining masala in ¼ cup oil/ghee.
4. Add fried chicken in it and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Serve delicious chicken white roast with ketchup and raita.