Current Top Sellers
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Ginger, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Garlic, Nutmeg, Mace, Cardamom, Monosodium, Glutamate (E621) as Flavour Enhancer, Bay Leaf
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
National Karahi Gosht
|15 Mins||20-30 Mins||6-8|
Meat 1 kg (beef/mutton/chicken)
Tomato 5-6 or 500 gm (diced)
Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
Ginger 2 tbsp (julienned)
Green chili 6 (medium)
Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
Oil/clarified butter 1 cup or 200 ml
National Karahi Gosht Spice 1 packet
1. In a pan put meat and garlic with 3-4 glass of water (if chicken is using then add only one glass water) with karahi gosht spice.
2. Cover and cook for 20 minutes till meat tenderize well.
3. In another pan heat oil.
4. Add tomatoes and cook on lower flame till half water dried.
5. Now add cooked meat and green chilies, fry on medium flame for 5-10 minutes till oil/clarified butter comes out.
6. Serving: Delicious karahi gosht is ready, sprinkle coriander leaves, ginger juliennes and finely chopped green chilies.
7. Serve with naad or taftaan.