Current Top Sellers
National Foods Limited is the pioneer of branded spices in clean packaged form in Pakistan. We ensure that you get the purest spices by selecting only the finest raw materials and maintaining strict quality control at our state-of- the art manufacturing facilities.
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods LTD
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Ginger, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Mace, Nutmeg, Bay Leaf, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551), MSG (E621), Lactic Acid (E270), Artificial Flavor
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
|15 Mins||20-30 Mins||6-8|
Meat (cow/goat/chicken) 1kg
Onions 4 or 250 gm (medium, finely sliced)
Yogurt 1-1/4 cup or 250 gm (whipped)
Ginger 1 tbsp (ground)
Garlic 1 tbsp (ground)
Green coriander 2 tbsp
Ginger 2 tbsp (finely sliced)
Oil/Ghee 1 cup or 200 ml
Kewra 1 tbsp
National Quorma masala 1 packet
1. Fry: Fry onion in hot oil/ghee till brown then take out on paper and crush.
2. Broil: Add meat, ginger and garlic in same oil and fry it till it gets brown on low flame.
3. Cook: Add Quorma masala and yogurt (add 3 cups of water if you are cooking beef or mutton) and cook it till meat is fully tender.
4. When meat tenderized well, add crushed onion and kewra.
5. Then simmer it on low flame for 5 mins till there is a layer of oil/ghee separates.
6. Serve: Delicious Quorma is ready.
7. Decorate it with julienned ginger and serve it with naan or taftan.