Current Top Sellers
National Seekh Kabab (Spice Mix For Meat Bar.BQ) 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Coriander, Pomegranate Seed, Citric Acid (E330), MSG (E621), Starch, Hairy Cucumber, Artificial Flavour, Amorphous, Silicon Dioxide
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
National Seekh Kabab
|15 Mins||20 Mins||6-8|
Beef/chicken mince 1 kg (2 times machine proceed)
Ghee/butter/fats 1 cup
Onion medium 1 (chopped)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Green chilli 3-4 (chopped)
National Seekh Kabab Masala 1 packet
1. Mix all ingredients in mince and leave for 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
2. (If using fats process it with mince in a food processor then adds other ingredients).
3. Make round small balls and thread on skewers and shape into seekh kabab.
4. BBQ on medium heat of coals. Avoid burning.
5. Delicious seekh kababs are ready, serve with salad and chutney.