The Shan aaloo bhajia masala is a precisely balanced mix of spices and herbs that may be used to cook a delicious potato curry. Using the recipes printed on the box, you can both save time and create a tasty dish with Shan’s aaloo bhajia masala. Sealed for freshness, this potato curry powder ensures that your dish tastes as flavorful as if freshly ground spices and herbs were used in its making. Although primarily meant for potato curry, the Shan aaloo bhajia masala may also be used to make chickpea curry as per the recipe given below.
White chickpeas 300 grams or 1-1/2 cup (Soaked for at least 3 hours)
Onions 2 (Medium size, sliced)
Tomatoes 3 (rough chopped)
Green chilli 3 (chopped)
Coriander 3 tbsp (chopped)
Ghee/Oil 1/2 cup
Baking Soda 1 tbsp
Shan Aloo Bhajia Vegetable (Sabzi) Masala 1/2 packet
1. Boil chickpeas for 3 to 4 hours in 5 glasses of water.
2. Then add baking soda and keep on boiling for one hour or till they got cooked.
3. Fry the onions in hot oil till they become golden.
4. Then add boiled chickpeas, tomatoes, shan aloo bhajia masla and necessary water for gravy.
5. Cook it on high flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. After that put in green chillies and coriander.
7. Sprinkle Shan chat masala and lemon juice before serving.
Expired Shan Aaloo Bhajia Masala 50 Grams
Posted by Syed H. on 20th Jul 2017
I ordered 3 Shan Aaloo Bhajia Masala 50 Grams packets in my order placed in march and received only 2 which were already expired with expiry date of January 2015 when I received the order. Please replace them.
Posted by Junaid P. on 2nd Apr 2015
Easy too cook with instruction on packet and really good taste i am love in it :P