Current Top Sellers
Make authentic Achar dish with a few simple ingredients and Shan Achar Masala.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Aniseed, Nigella Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Soya Bean, Cumin, Coriander, Mustard Seed, Clove, Garlic, Ginger, Citric Acid (E33), Black Salt
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|15 Mins||25 Mins||As required|
Raw mango/mix vegetables 1 kg
White vinegar 1 cup
Mustard oil 2 cups (heat then cool)
Shan Achar Masala 1 packet
1. For Quick Preparation: Wash raw mango/vegetables and cut into small pieces.
2. Add 1 cup water and shan achar masala in raw mango/vegetables and cook on slow heat till half done.
3. Thick gravy will be left when prepared.
4. Then add oil and vinegar; cook until oil becomes hot but does not boil.
5. Remove from heat, let it cool and save in jar.
6. Use after 2-3 days.
7. Note: For best result, use hard mango.
8. Wash jar with hot water then dry completely with cloth.
9. Wash hands and all utensils.
10. For mix achar use, mango, green chillies, lemon and carrot.
Traditional Method to Prepare Achar (Pickle)
1. Apply salt on raw mangoes and keep them in sun for one day.
2. Next day rub shan achar masala on mangoes thoroughly and put them in jar.
3. Cover the jar with a cloth and keep it in the sun for 4-5 hours.
4. Then add warm oil and vinegar in mangoes, cover again and keep in sun till achar prepare.