Biryani rice dishes are available in a number of varieties that differ in several different ways. Bombay biryani is a popular kind and can easily be made at home with the Shan Bombay biryani masala special spice mix. The Shan Bombay biryani masala special spice mix saves the time you would otherwise need to identify and ready these ingredients for cooking. Use the easy to follow step by step recipe printed on the box or improvise your own recipe to prepare beef, mutton or chicken biryani with the Shan biryani masala special spice mix. As the Shan Bombay biryani masala special spice mix is powdered, there are no annoying bits or pieces left in the prepared dish and the flavor is evenly distributed throughout the rice.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Dried Plums with Pits, Fenugreek Seed, Dill Seeds, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cumin, Nigella Seeds, Bay Leaf, Fennel, Brown Cardamom, Ginger, Garlic, Clove, Black Cumin, Dried Papaya Powder, Citric Acid, Maltodextring, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicondioxide, Natural & Artificial Food Flavour (Thatch Screw Pine)
Product Weight: 60 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|20 Mins||40-50 Mins||5-6|
Beef/chicken/mutton 500g-750g (small pieces with bones)
Rice 500g-750g (3 cups, 30 minutes soaked)
Onion medium 5 (thinly sliced)
Tomato 4 (sliced)
Potato medium 4 (peeled, divided in to 2)
Ginger 3 tbsp (sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Yogurt 1 cup/200g (beaten)
Ghee/oil 1-1 ½ cups
Shan Bombay Biryani Masala
1. Fry onion in hot oil till golden.
2. Add tomato and stir fry till oil separates.
3. Add meat, ginger, garlic, yogurt, potato, and shan bombay biryani masala.
4. Stir for 15 minutes then add 1-2 glasses water and cook on slow heat until meat tender.
5. Then stir fry on high heat until oil starts to separate.
6. In a separate pot add 12 glasses water, 3 tbsp shan salt and soaked rice to boil until rice 3 quarter cook.
7. Drain water of rice.
8. Arranger prepared masala and rice in two layers.
9. Simmer on slow heat until rice completely cooks.
10. Mix rice and masala before serving.
11. Serve hot shan bombay biryani with fresh salad and raita.
Was exactly what I wanted!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Sep 2016
I'm glad I found these at reasonable rates but wish the delivery hadn't taken so long even though I paid for priority shipping.
Posted by John T. on 24th Mar 2015
This is a colossal mix of aromatics and heat that brings a wicked dance of satisfaction to your tastebuds. Not for the faint of heart.
Posted by mashael a. on 24th Mar 2015
I love it tastey