Current Top Sellers
The Shan chicken ginger mix helps you cook this delectable subcontinental dish quickly and ensures that the taste is just right. Simply follow the recipe given on the box or replace the fresh spices you would otherwise use with the Shan chicken ginger mix if you are familiar with cooking the dish. This dish is a delicious balance of chilies for spice and the creaminess of yogurt or coconut milk to offset the heat. However, depending on your partiality to and tolerance for spicy food, you can vary the amount of chilies in the recipe given on the box of the Shan chicken ginger mix to suit your taste. With the advanced sealing technology used to pack the Shan chicken ginger mix, the spices retain their flavor and aroma and can be used to create delicious meals.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Ginger, Garlic, Small Cardamom, Sugar, Clove, Turmeric, Cumin Seed, Carom Seed, Aniseed, Citric Acid (E330), White Pepper, Cassia, Tartaric Acid (E334), Acetic Acid (E260), Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (551), Hydrogenated Soya Bean Oil
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken meat 1 kg (small cubes or strips)
Plain yogurt 2 tablespoons
Onion, medium ½ finely chopped
Fresh Ginger 3” piece (sliced into thin julienne strips)
Green chilli 3 slit length wise in half
Green coriander 1 tablespoons (chopped)
Oil/Ghee ½ - 3/4 cup / 85Grams
Butter 3 tablespoons (milted)
Shan chicken ginger mix 1 packet
1. Mix shan chicken ginger mix with yogurt and apply to the chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil and fry onion till start to change color. Add tomato. Fry till oil separates.
3. Add the marinated chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes, then add half a cup of water.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Stir in the fresh ginger julienne and add butter. Remove from heat and serve.
6. Serving Suggestion: Garnish with green chillies and green coriander.
7. Tips for Best Results: Wash the chicken with 2 tablespoons white vinegar in half cup of water before use.