Current Top Sellers
Fish Biryani is an unique type of biryani. And its taste is too much different to other meat. You can get a unique taste of fish biryani wity shan spices.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
- Premium Quality
- Mix for spicy fish pilaf
- Recipe in urdu printed inside
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Paprika, Turmeric, Coriander, Green cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace, Carom, Fenugreek Leaves, Green Mango, Black Pepper, Clove, Garlic
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 OZ)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Fish Biryani Masala
|30 Mins||40 Mins||6|
Boneless fish 750g (sliced)
Rice 750g (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
Onion 3/300g (sliced)
Garlic 2 tbsp
Yogurt 1-1/4 cups/250g (beaten)
Soya ¼ cup (roughly chopped, 1 inch long)
Green coriander ½ cup (chopped)
Green chilies small 10-15 (whole, slit)
Lemon juice 4 tbsp
Oil/ghee 1-1/2 cups/250g
Shan fish biryani masala 1 packet
1. Mix together lemon juice, fish biryani masala and garlic.
2. Apply on fish and leave for half an hour.
3. Heat up half oil/ghee and stir fry 2 sliced onions for a few minutes.
4. Then add fish, green chilies, and green coriander.
5. Stir fry until oil separates from masala.
6. Add yogurt, cover and cook fish on medium flame until fish tender. (Don’t stir frequently)
7. In a separate pan heat 2 tbsp oil and fry soya leaves for 2 minutes.
8. Then include 12 glasses of water and 2 tbsp salt.
9. When start boiling add soaked rice and cook until rice ¾ done. Drain water.
10. Spread half rice in pan followed by fish masala and remaining rice.
11. In remaining oil/ghee fry 1 sliced onion until golden.
12. Then spread on rice and simmer rice on slow flame for 10-12 minutes or until rice completely done.
13. Serve hot biryani with radish, green chilies or zeera raita.