Current Top Sellers
Shan Chops/Steak Masala is a great mixture of different spices. Use it in Chops/Steaks taste better than others.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Paprika, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Cumin Seed, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Aniseed, Citric Acid, Papain
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 OZ)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|2 Hours||20 Mins||4-6|
Chops/steaks 2 kg (flat with hammer)
Ghee/oil 1 cup or 175 gm
Shan fried chop masala 1 packet
1. Apply shan fried chop masala on chops/steaks and leave for 2 hours.
2. Stir fry chops/steaks in hot oil/ghee for a few minutes.
3. Then cover and cook on slow flame for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4. Avoid to over cook.
5. Serve with fried potato slices, green chutney and tomato ketchup.
6. Note: For a good result use mutton chops or beef steaks.
7. Use hammer to flat meat.