A tasty and spicy curry that is delicious each time it is cooked. Spice mixture includes red chilli, paprika, salt, coriander, turmeric powder and other spices. Easy to follow directions provided on pack.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Paprika, Salt, Corriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Ginger, Garlic, Green Caradamom, Black Pepper, Carom, Large Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Black Cumin, Clove, Fenugreek Seed, Nigella Seed
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.52)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Meat 500 gm
Onion 3 medium/300 gm (finely sliced)
Tomato 1 medium (finely chopped)
Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
Ginger 1-2 tbsp
Oil/Clarified butter 1 cup/175 gm
Shan Gosht Masala 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil/clarified butter add meat, ginger, garlic and shan goasht spice, fry for a few seconds.
2. Now add onion and fry more for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add tomato and 2 glass of water cover lid and cook till meat tenderize.
4. Then fry on high blaze till oil comes out.
5. Fry further for a few minutes.
6. Then add 1 to 1-1/2 cup water and mix.