Shan Nihari Masala Curry Mix(Mix for Spicy Hot Beef Shank Curry) 60 Gm
Shan Nehari Masala is a mixture of some other spices. You can add it in your curry and get more spicy taste.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Paprika, Nigella Seed, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Aniseed, Black Pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Cumin, Clove, Citric Acid
Product Weight: 60 Grams (2.11 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Nihari Masala
|15 Mins||4-6 Hours||6 - 8|
Beef/mutton/chicken 1 kg
Bones 1-1 ½ kg
Ghee/oil 1-1 ½ cup (250g)
Plain flour/wheat flour 1 to 1 ½ cups (100-150g)
Onion medium 1 (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste ½ tsp
Shan Nihari Masala 1 packet
1. In a large skillet heat 1 cup ghee/oil and saute garlic paste.
2. Then add meat, bones and shan nihari masala.
3. Stir fry for a few minutes then include 10 glasses of water.
4. Cover and cook on slow flame until meat tender and soft. (6-8 hours beef and 2-4 hours mutton)
5. Mix flour in 3 glasses of water.
6. Drop slowly in gravy while stirring.
7. Discard bones and cook on high heat for 15 minutes.
8. In remaining ghee/oil golden brown onion then shift in Nihari.
9. Now cover and cook more 30 minutes on slow flame.
10. Serve with green chilies, sliced ginger, lemon and hot naan.
Shan Nihari Masala Curry Mix
Posted by John N. on 6th Apr 2015
Great stuff, will be ordering more as needed. Great Co. to deal with
favorite nihari spice mix
Posted by Natalie Y. on 6th Apr 2015
We love this mix for making nihari. Vedic shipped it quicker than expected and it arrived intact.
Posted by John N. on 27th Mar 2015
The service at vedicpro.com was great. The only problem was the phone connection between the salesman and myself. They do a fine job getting the product to me in a timely manner.