Chicken Jalfrezi has a bit spicy taste. Must try out and make your dinner more cheerful this delicious dish.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Red Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Turmeric, Sugar, Mace, Black Cumin, Citric Acid, Carom, Tartaric Acid, Soya (Soy)
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 OZ)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken meat 1 kg (small cubes)
Tomatoes 1 kg: i. 250 g cut into 1” square pieces ii. 750 g (finely chopped)
Onion, medium 2 (chopped into 1” sqr. pieces)
Green chilli, large 4 (slit lengthwise)
Oil / ghee 1/2 cup /85 g
Shan Jalfrezi Mix 1 Packet
1. Mix shan chicken jalfrezi mix in half cup of water and apply to the chicken cubes.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Boil the 750 Grams chopped tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10 minutes or till soft and tender.
4. Sieve and remove skin and seeds.
5. Keep this tomato puree aside.
6. Heat oil and add the marinated chicken cubes.
7. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
8. Then add the tomato puree.
9. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
10. Add onions, capsicum, 250 grams squared, slited green chillies stir-fry from a 1-2 minutes and remove from heat.
11. Serving Suggestion: Serve the Chicken Jalfrazi with plain rice or boiled plain noodles.
12. Tips for Best Results: Wash the chicken with 2 tablespoons white vinegar in half cup of water before use.