Current Top Sellers
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Foods (private) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Dried Plums with Pits, Corriander, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Turmeric, Papain, Black Cumin, Ginger, Bay Leaf, Fenugreek Seed, Brown Cadamom, Cloves, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Food Flavor (Thatch Screw Pine)
Product Weight: 60 Grams (2.11 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
Karachi Beef Biryani
Beef with bones 1 kg
Rice 750 gm (washed, 30 mins soaked)
Onion 3 or 200 gm (large, finely sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 3 tbsp or 3’’ piece
Green coriander 1 cup or 1 bunch (chopped)
Clarified butter/oil 1-1/2 cup or 250 gm
Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Masala 1 packet
1. In hot oil/clarified butter fry onion till light golden.
2. Add beef, garlic, ginger and Shan Karachi beef biryani masala and fry for a few minutes.
3. Then add 7-8 glass water and cover to boil on low flame until beef tenders.
4. And when meat tenderized take out meat from stock/soup.
5. Stock/soup must be equal to 3 tea cups.
6. If less then add more water and if excess of water remains there then broil to dry on high flame.
7. In 10 glass of water add 2 tbsp salt, rice and boil till 1/3 tenders.
8. Remove and drain water.
9. Lay the layers of rice and prepared meat.
10. Sprinkle dry color and green coriander leaves.
11. Slightly mix upper layer of rice to combine color well.
12. Simmer on low flame till rice done.
13. Mix rice before serving.
14. Serve with green salad and eat with sunnah way.