Current Top Sellers
This pre-mixed spice mixture is used to make Tandoori style barbeque chicken. It contains red chilli, black pepper, brown cardamom, cumin, garlic, cinnamon and other spices. Chicken marinated in Tandoori masala achieves an unrivaled succulence and flavor. Recipe provided on box.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Papaya, Garlic, Citric Acid (330 E), Ginger, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Black Salt, Black Pepper, Cumin, Black Cardamom, Mace, Fennel Seed
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Tandoori Masala
|10 Mins||45 Mins||6-8|
Chicken (skinless) 2 kg (8-10 pieces)
Yogurt 1-1 ½ cups (beaten)
Lemon juice/vinegar 8 tbsp
Butter/ghee/oil ½ cup
Shan Tandoori Masala 1 packet
1. Apply cuts on chicken pieces.
2. Combine yogurt, shan tandoori masala and butter/ghee/oil.
3. Coat mixture on chicken and leave for a few hours on cool place or refrigerate.
4. Place chicken pieces on greased baking tray and keep in preheated oven at No 5, 190 degree or 375 F for 45 minutes.
5. After that on grill and heat until chicken turns to golden on top.
6. Or BBQ from both sides until chicken has done.
7. Serve with green salad, onion, tomato and lemon.