Tikka is traditionally baked skewers with small pieces of chicken, usually boneless, in a clay based oven called tandoor, after marinating in spices and yogurt.Any other type of meat can also be used to prepare Tikka. It is typically eaten with a green coriander & tamarind chutney, served with onion rings and lemons. Tikka in punjabi means bits and pieces. Use Tikka Boti Masala to make yummy tikkas.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
- Recipe in English printed inside
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 50 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|10 Mins||10 Mins||6-8|
Beef/goat/chicken 1 ½ -2 kg (thin pieces)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Raw papaya 1 cup (thinly sliced)
Ghee/butter ½ cup (melted)
Shan tikka boti masala 1 packet
1. Mix shan tikka boti masala, garlic, ginger and papaya slices in ½ cup water.
2. Apply on meat and keep a side for 3-4 hours.
3. Discard papaya slices.
4. Thread meat on skewers and grill on coal or on very low heat of gas till half done.
5. Now apply butter/ghee on tikka and grill again until done completely.
6. Serve with imili ki chutney, lemon juice and salad.